Phone: 403 487 BBOY(2269)
Studio Location: inside St. Barnabus Church
635 – 4th Street SE
Medicine Hat, AB T1A 0L1
Entrance on left side of building across from the bus station
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT US!
Financial Sponsorship Opportunities
-SO ALL KIDS HAVE A CHANCE TO DANCE- TWO Completed ONLINE for families requiring assistance with Elementz Class Fees:
Click above for Online application. Class Fee Funding of up to $300 per Student is provided with a decision within 14 days of being received (where all necessary information has been provided) and KidSport and/or Jumpstart forwards funds directly to Elementz Dance Studio on your behalf and the amount given is taken off class fees and Families are responsible for the remaining balance.
IF APPLYING FOR SPONSORSHIP MAKE A NOTE ON YOUR ELEMENTZ REGISTRATION. IF SPONSORSHIP DOES NOT GO THROUGH YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLETING THE PAYMENT OF CLASS FEES.
COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY
WAYS ELEMENTZ IS KEEPING YOU SAFE:
ONE WAY TRAFFIC- STUDENTS ENTER FRONT & EXIT BACK TO AVOID BUILD UP
WAITING ROOM LIMITED TO 6 PEOPLE/COHORTS
MARKED PHYSICAL DISTANCING
MANDATORY STAY HOME IF SICK
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALBERTA HEALTH DAILY CHECKLIST BEFORE COMING TO CLASS TO ENSURE FIT TO ENSURE YOU FEEL HEALTHY AND FIT TO COME TO CLASS.
NO RESTRICTIONS ON YOUTH 18 AND UNDER CLASSES AS PER STAGE 3 JULY 1 2021 RELEASE.
ALL ADULT CLASSES HAVE BEEN MOVED TO PRIVATE LESSONS UNTIL GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS ALLOW THEM TO FUNCTION WITHOUT HAVING TO PRODUCE VACCINE REQUIREMENTS
YOUR HEALTH IS PRIORITY
Practices for Sick Students and Teachers. Students must notify Elementz by email email@example.com or phone 403 487 2269 or text 403 928 4749 and stay home from dance if they have symptoms of acute respiratory illness consistent with COVID-19 – such as fever, cough, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or shortness of breath – that is not explained by another medical or allergic condition..
Hand Sanitize Stations. Students are required to use hand sanitizer before entering the studio.
Water bottles. Each student will need to bring his/her own water bottle and will not share with another student.
-ONE WAY TRAFFIC- Students will enter through front where parents can watch students safely arrive from vehicle. Students exit through back entrance where parents can be parked and clearly see students leave the building to come directly to parents vehicle.Students are asked to wait in vehicle until class time and not be dropped off early in order to help congestion in waiting room. When parents are comfortable, it is asked that parents send students into building without parents coming in to help stop additional people entering building.
– Documentation. The teacher will take attendance at every class to help with contact tracing should a teacher or student be diagnosed with COVID- 19.
– Symptomatic Students. If a student exhibits symptoms of acute respiratory illness upon arrival to class or becomes sick during class, their teacher must separate them from other students and send them home or to a designated isolation area immediately.
– Returning to Class. Students with symptoms of acute respiratory illness
associated with COVID-19 or with close contact to a person known to have the virus may return to class after home isolation for 10 days since their first symptoms or positive test and confirmed no remaining symptoms.
– Travel outside Canada by Students/Teachers Students/Teachers who have travelled outside of Canada must quarantine themselves and not come to class for 14 days after their return to Canada. During quarantine, they should watch for symptoms of COVID-19.
– Change in Public Health Advice. Public Health Orders and recommendations are changing rapidly as more information about COVID- 19 is discovered. In the event that the Public Health advice changes, to recommend isolation of an increased or decreased duration, this policy will also change.
-In the case that AHS requires a shutdown and in studio classes or private lessons are not available Class fee will be prorated and a refund given for the amount of classes missed due to shutdown. Classes will return as soon as AHS allow. No fee refunds will be issued after 1 month trail period of Classes Starting Oct 14 for students withdrawing for other reasons other than Government complete shut down. In the event that a student withdraws after this date full amount is due. If a student withdraws within the trial period (before Oct 14) the prorated amount for class plus a $100 class deposit will be due. Parents may notify of withdrawal through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone or text 403 487 2269. Absent attendance does not count toward notification of withdrawal. There are no refunds for missed classes for personal reasons such as choosing not to come or book private lessons offered.
– NOTE NO PRORATED REFUND WILL BE GIVEN FOR WEEKS WHERE 1 ON 1 PRIVATE LESSONS ARE OFFERED INSTEAD OF THE GROUP CLASS. WE ARE WORKING HARD TO HELP KEEP YOU SAFE AND DANCING PLEASE BOOK IN.